You Can Count on Achieving Your Goal Through Our Proven Marketing Strategy and Our Commitment To Providing You With UNPARALLELED SERVICE and RESULTS. We Place Great Effort, Focus, and Work Tirelessly on Every Step Below In Strategically PACKAGING, PRICING, & PROMOTING Your Home To Sell Within Your Timeframe and For Top Dollar.
STEP 1: PACKAGING YOUR HOME: You never get a second chance to make a first impression so, we will work together to prepare your home to present the best first impressions.
- Pre-title Commitment – I will facilitate in obtaining a pre-title commitment to reduce your risk of any title problems at closing.
- Preparing Your Home for Sale – I will assist you in preparing your home for sale by providing you with a selection of top professionals that can offer consultation or assist in the de-cluttering, organizing, repairing, painting, landscaping, or staging of your property.
- Home Staging – Upon your approval, I will retain the services of one of Austin’s top staging companies/professional designers to improve your home’s appearance to appeal to the largest possible potential buyer population.
- Home Management for Vacant Properties – If elected, I will retain the services of a top home management company that can beautifully showcase your property to compete with staged and model homes.
- Professional Photography – I will retain the services of one of Austin’s top photography studios to have your home professionally photographed to enthuse and capture the interest of the most possible prospective buyer population to view your home.
- Virtual Tour – I will retain the services of an expert virtual tour producer to provide your listing with a Virtual Tour utilizing “large panoramic photos” of your property.
- Pricing – I will assist you with pricing your home based on a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA), combined with my neighborhood-specific knowledge, current market conditions, current inventory of homes, and buyer trends in order to provide you with the most accurate pricing recommendation based on your timeframe. I will update the market analysis regularly to maintain a competitive position within the market.
STEP 3: PROMOTING YOUR PROPERTY: As a full-time, full-service, and top-producing Broker, I work diligently and tirelessly to market your home and place you in the strongest negotiating position to achieve you the best in results.
- Pre-MLS Marketing – Prior to marketing your home on MLS and the syndication of your listing, I will alert (through E-blasts/Email Flyers) realtors specializing in your market area about the upcoming listing of your home to match potential buyers.
- Area Property Tours and Realtor Open House – I will present your property to realtors specializing in the appropriate market area by placing your home on corresponding Area Property Tours and holding a Realtor Open House. I will request and provide you with feedback from all viewing agents.
- Extensive Local, National, and Global Exposure on the WEB
- 24/7 Syndication and Online Marketing –Upon your approval, you will receive ultimate local, national, and global web exposure and 24/7 syndication and online marketing of your home within the top consumer real estate websites (i.e. Realtor.com, AustinHomeSearch.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Backpage.com, Oodle.com, Homefinder.com, Homes.com, Homefinder.com, Homes.Yahoo.com, Relocation.com, RealtyTrac.com, Hotpads.com, HGTV’s Frontdoor.com, Cyberhomes.com, PropertyShark.com, YouTube.com, Craigslist.com, etc). Let us know if you find a website we’ve missed and we’ll gladly commission their services!
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) – Your property information, pictures, and link to the Virtual Tour will be posted within MLS and all Austin Board of Realtors member websites.
- Just-Listed Marketing Cards – I will mail out property marketing cards of your home within various markets to attract potential buyers.
- In-House Virtual Tour and Presentation – I will present your home to all associate agents through an in-house virtual tour and presentation of your property.
- E-Blasts and Email Flyers/Brochures – I will notify and keep all interested realtors and potential buyers updated about your home through E-blasts, Email Flyers/Brochures.
- Open House Invitation Cards – I will mail out open house invitation marketing cards within various markets to attract potential buyers.
- Public/Neighborhood Open House – Per your consent, I will hold your home “Open” to the public to present further opportunities to show your home and attract potential buyers.
- Property Profile Folder – I will document and provide you with a “Property Profile Folder” to maintain within your residence. The Property Profile will include information pertinent to the sale of your home (MLS overview, Sellers Disclosure Notice, Existing Survey, HOA documents, etc) to give potential buyers the confidence to write a contract.
- Enhanced Color Brochures – Thick paper, full-color, multi-photo brochures will be available within your home for all who preview or show your property.
- Listing Sign & Brochure Box – A well located “For Sale” sign and brochure box will be placed in your yard. The brochure box will contain full-color, multi-photo brochures of your home. I will maintain or provide you with additional brochures to refill the box, as needed.
- Lock Box – With your consent, I will provide a lock box for your property to increase showings and provide you with the security of knowing who has shown your home.
- Realtor Previews and Client Showings – I will maintain a record of all agent previews and client showings, solicit feedback from the agents, and provide you with the feedback upon receipt.
Contact Us at 512-914-8775 or JilaNelson@gmail.com for A Complimentary, No-Obligation Consultation or Competitive Market Analysis of Your Home.
YOUR PRIVACY IS ALWAYS OUR FOCUS. YOUR INFORMATION WILL NOT BE SHARED.